The ASRIC (African Scientific, Research and Innovation Council) and UEMF (The Euro-Mediterranean University in Fez, Morocco) are providing 10 PhD scholarships for African students for the academic year 2022-2023. The duration of the study and that of the scholarship is three years.
What’s in the ASRIC AND UEMF scholarship?
The ASRIC and UEM Fez scholarship includes a tuition fees of about $9,000 annually, one return ticket from your home country with a maximum contribution of $1,000 during summer vacation, and stipend allowance of $1,000 monthly for 11 months every year.
to apply for the ASRIC-UEMF scholarship, you must :
- Be national of one of the African Union Member State.
- Be less than 35 years of age at the end date of this call.
- Have a Master’s Degree (in science or engineering), Diploma or Engineering Diploma or any other equivalent diploma (baccalaureate + 5).
- Demonstrate remarkable ability and devotion along with experiences in conducting research in the selected field of study.
To be eligible for the ASRIC-UEMF scholarships, the candidate must be willing to undertake a PhD program in the following areas: Artificial Intelligence, Additive Manufacturing and materials, Renewable Energy, Green hydrogen and Power-to-X, Chemistry, Management, and Sensors.
Hot to apply for ASRIC and UEMF scholarships?
The application form to this call should be completed and submitted before the deadline of the call. The following also to be attached to the application form:
- An updated CV.
- A certified copy of the baccalaureate.
- A certified copy of the master’s diploma or the engineering diploma or any other equivalent diploma (Bac + 5).
- A certified copy of the transcript(s) of all university-level coursework completed corresponding to the diploma or masters.
- A copy of the Master (or equivalent) thesis or dissertation.
- A certified copy of the international passport.
- 2 personal passport size photographs.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE :