- DEADLINE : from October 03 to November 04, 2022.
This post is also available in: Français
The application campaign for Eiffel scholarships at the University of Paris 3, also known as New Sorbonne, for the academic year 2023-2024 is open from October 03 to November 04, 2022.
Paris 3 University is the first university to open applications for the Eiffel scholarships 2023-2024. Other universities are coming soon. For more information about the French government’s Eiffel scholarship, please refer to this article.
Most of the curriculum at the University New Sorbonne is conducted in French. It is recommended to have at least a B2/C1 level in this language to take the courses.
The University New Sorbonne, or Paris 3, is a public university located in Paris, France. It is one of the heirs of the historic University of Paris, which ceased to exist in 1970. Paris III offers courses in a wide range of arts and humanities subjects, areas in which, according to the 2018 QS World University Rankings, the university is the 71ᵉ best in the world.
How to apply for the Eiffel scholarships at the University of Paris 3?
To apply for an Eiffel scholarship at the University of Paris 3, you must send your application electronically by email, to the International Affairs Department (see contact information below).
The main documents to be provided are the following:
- The CURRICULUM VITAE written in French or in English, on one or two pages specifying the academic performances of the candidate
- The DIPLOMAS and RANKINGS obtained with indication of the date, the specialty, the mentions and any other document attesting the excellence of the candidate.
- The PROFESSIONAL PROJECT written in French or, failing that, in English, on one or two pages. This presentation may be supported by an opinion from a person outside the institution, for example, a company.
- GRADUATE REPORTS for the last three years.
- PHOTOCOPY OF THE PASSPORT containing your name, surname, date of birth and passport number.
- LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE OR DIPLOMA (if applicable).
You are not required to do anything else, neither with Campus France nor on the University New Sorbonne’s website.
Available Programs at the University of Paris 3
The University of Paris 3 offers a range of master’s and doctoral programs in the fields of Languages, Humanities, Arts & Media, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
Send your applications to the International Affairs Department of the University of Paris 3, by email at the following address: [email protected].
For any clarifications, please contact the same email address. You can also ask reach the university by phone on Tel : +22.214.171.124.48.02 (office 321).
If you are in France, you can contact :
New Sorbonne University
International Affairs Department
3rd floor of the Censier Campus
13, rue Santeuil
75005 Paris, France