This post is also available in: Français
Applications for the Erasmus University Netherlands Scholarships Program are now open for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The Erasmus University Holland scholarship is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Erasmus University Rotterdam. The scholarship is intended for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to do their bachelor’s or master’s degree in Holland.
DEADLINE: May 1, 2021.
LEVEL: License (bachelor), Master.
ELIGIBILITY: All nationalities except EEA.
FUNDING: Program fully funded.
HOST COUNTRY: Netherlands.
UNIVERSITY: Erasmus University of Rotterdam.
About Erasmus University Rotterdam
Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public university located in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. The university is named after Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, a 15th century humanist and theologian. The university has the largest and one of the leading academic medical centers and trauma centers in the Netherlands. Its school of economics and business is well known in Europe and beyond.
The Erasmus University Rotterdam was ranked by the Times Higher Education 20th in Europe and 72nd in the world, with its social sciences in 40th and clinical health 35th in the world.
Applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Your nationality is not from the EEA (European Economic Area);
- You are an excellent student according to the standard of your home university;
- You (will) apply for a full-time bachelor’s or mater program at Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- You did not graduate from an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- You have never been enrolled as a graduate student in an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- You meet the specific requirements set by the faculty that offers the program for which you have applied.
Participating faculty of Erasmus University Rotterdam
All faculties are concerned except the Rotterdam School of Management and the Erasmus School of Economics:
- Erasmus University Medical Center,
- Management Research Institute,
- School of Economics,
- School of Health Policy and Management,
- School of History, Culture and Communication,
- Law School,
- School of Philosophy,
- School of Social and Behavioral Sciences,
- Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies,
- International Institute for Labor Studies,
Benefits of Erasmus University Rotterdam scholarships
The scholarships are worth 5,000 €, 10,000 € or 15,000 € (to be decided by the faculty). The number of scholarships is indefinite. You will receive it during the first year of your studies.
Find a list of the 51 master’s programs available here.
Find a list of the 9 bachelor programs available at Erasmus University Rotterdam here.
The application procedure differs according to the faculties. Follow the application instructions on the scholarship details page, by clicking on one of the scholarships in the list below:
Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) – Master
Erasmus School of Law (ESL)
Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB) – Licence
Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB) – Master
Erasmus MC (EMC)
Erasmus School of Philosophy (ESPhil) (regardez sous la rubrique ‘Funding’)
Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication (ESHCC)
Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) – Bachelor
Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) – Master
Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management (ESHPM)
Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies (IHS)
Erasmus University College (EUC)