This post is also available in: Français
The University of Melbourne scholarships program is now open for application for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The University of Melbourne scholarships program provides funding to study a master‘s or a PhD‘s degree in any field offered by the UniMel. The University of Melbourne is currently ranked 41ᵉ global and 3ᵉ at national level.
Despite the large number of scholarships, the program is very competitive.
University of Melbourne Scholarships in nutshell
LEVEL: Master, PhD.
DEADLINE: October 31, 2021.
FINANCING: Fully Funded.
OPEN TO: All nationalities.
HOST UNIVERSITY: University of Melbourne
Benefits of University of Melbourne scholarships
The scholarship program offers the following:
- Full compensation of tuition fees : two years for master’s degree and four years for a doctorate.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year.
- For the PhD level, the allowance includes paid leave and maternity and parental leave.
- Relocation allowance of $3,000 for students residing outside Australia or $2,000 for students leaving states or territories apart from Victoria.
- One-time Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) membership.
Eligibility for The University of Melbourne scholarships
All nationalities, including Australians living outside Victoria state, are welcome to apply.
To be eligible for University of Melbourne scholarships, you must:
- Have applied, or will be applying, for and meet the entry requirements for a Master’s or Doctorate’s degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Or be currently enrolled in a Master’s or Doctorate’s degree at the University of Melbourne.
The University of Melbourne offers more than 270 degrees in a wide range of fields of study and specializations. You can browse the programs it offers here
Among the fields of study:
- Architecture, construction, planning and design.
- Arts, humanities and social sciences.
- Business and economy.
- Information Technology and Computing.
- Music, plastic and performing arts.
- Veterinary, agricultural and food sciences.
How to apply?
No separate request is required. You only need to apply for a Master’s or PhD program at the University of Melbourne to be considered automatically.
You will receive a notification indicating that a scholarship application has been added to your application within ten working days of submitting your application for admission to a course.
The deadline to apply to the University of Melbourne’s scholarships is October 31, 2021. However, the candidate must respect the deadlines imposed by the chosen program.