- Deadline: July 11, 2021
- LEVEL : PhD (3-4 years)
- FINANCING : Fully Funded
- OPEN TO : All nationalities
- HOST : Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia
- COUNTRY : Spain
This post is also available in: Français
The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICRC) scholarships program aims to help excellent students from all over the world to enroll in a doctoral and research program in the field of chemistry.
The program is aimed at highly qualified and talented graduate students with a keen interest in chemical research. Applicants should have an excellent academic record, a strong commitment to scientific research and a solid working knowledge of English.
Benefits of ICRC scholarships
The gross annual salary of the contract will be divided into 12 monthly payments and distributed as indicated below:
- First and second year of doctorate: €16,392.04 / year
- Third year of doctorate: €17,563.48 / year
- Fourth year of doctorate: €21.953,10 / year
The scholarship includes full social security coverage.
The contracts are renewed each year for a maximum duration of four years.
The program is open to graduate students, of any nationality and having a master’s or equivalent degree in the fields of chemistry, pharmacy, physics, chemical engineering or a related discipline.
If in doubt about the eligibility criteria, applicants should contact the ICIC Human Resources team at [email protected] before submitting their application.
The doctoral thesis must be completed in four years.
Find the list of available projects as well as the number of positions per project on this link.
The entire application process will be done online. Applicants must complete and submit the online application form available in the Jobs and scholarships section of the ICIQ website (http://www.iciq.org/jobs-grants/).
After completing the personal data fields online, applicants must attach the following documents :
- Curriculum vitae.
- Personal statement describing the candidate’s academic background, research experience and career goals.
- Official transcripts of your master’s studies in PDF format.
- Contact details for letters of recommendation from two university professors or other relevant persons.
- Proficiency level in English.