- DEADLINE : March 30, 2021
This post is also available in: Français
The IRMIA labex of the University of Strasbourg offers, for the year 2021-2022, Masters 2 scholarships for French or foreign students. These students will have to follow their M2 studies in one of the Masters of the UFR of computer science at the University of Strasbourg.
The selection will be made on criteria of academic excellence. The net amount of these scholarships is 10,000 euros annually, paid in several installments from mid-October. Labex scholarships do not exempt from registration fees. Students cannot combine the IRMIA scholarship with other scholarships or salaries (in particular from the Ecole Polytechnique or ENS).
The selection of candidates will be based on academic criteria certified by transcripts and scientific advice.
Applicants must, first and foremost, register either on the site e-candidat, or on the site Campus France. Applications that do not have an “e-candidat” ID or Campus France registration number will not be examined.
The countries concerned by the Campus France modality are: Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo-Brazzaville, South Korea, Ivory Coast, Djibouti , Egypt, United States, Gabon, Guinea, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Niger, Nigeria, Peru, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Taiwan, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam.
If your country is not in the list, then you must follow the modality “e-candidat“.
Once you have registered on “e-candidate” or “Campus France”, please send an application file to : [email protected] containing the documents mentioned below.
All masters are taught in French.
- A resume. The CV must mention the e-candidate or Campus France registration number.
- The last diploma obtained and the transcripts of the last two years.
- A cover letter describing the candidate’s professional project and his insertion at the University of Strasbourg
- the precise title of the Master in which the candidate wishes to register (applications for two Master programs can be studied in the same file)
- The email address of one or more professors from the applicant’s home institution wishing to recommend the candidate.
- Optional: the email address of a professor at the University of Strasbourg who can recommend the candidate, for example with whom an M2 thesis could be undertaken.
The application deadline is March 30, 2021. Answers will be given at the end of May 2021 for the award of scholarships. Registrations in the courses will be confirmed separately by the schooling service.