LabEx Milyon scholarships in France for international students
This post is also available in: Français
Applications for LabEx Milyon scholarships of the University of Lyon, France, are now open for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Every year, the Labex (Laboratory of excellence) MILYON offers Masters and Undergraduate scholarships based on academic criteria to several international students wishing to join one of the courses provided by one of the establishments of the Lyon university.
These scholarships are primarily intended for foreign students, but they may nonetheless be open to the best French students.
MILYON is a group of mathematics and computer science laboratories, bringing together 450 researchers on the Lyon – Saint-Étienne site.
About Labex Milyon scholarships
DEADLINE : January 4, 2022.
LEVEL : Undergraduate, Master.
FINANCING : 1 000 euros net/month.
OPEN TO : All nationalities.
UNIVERSITY : Lyon university.
COUNTRY : France.
Courses eligible for Labex Milyon scholarships
- Undergraduate’s third year Fundamental Mathematics (Claude Bernard Lyon 1 University and ENS of Lyon). Course in French.
- Undergraduate’s third year General mathematics and applications (University Claude Bernard Lyon 1). Course in French.
- Undergraduate’s third year Fundamental computing (University Claude Bernard Lyon 1 and ENS of Lyon). Course in French.
- Advanced Mathematics M1 et M2 (University Claude Bernard Lyon 1 and ENS of Lyon). Course in English
- Fundamental Computing M1et M2 (ENS of Lyon). Course in English
- Maths in Action: from design to innovation – M2 (University Claude Bernard Lyon 1 / École Centrale of Lyon / ENS of Lyon). The course can be in English.
- General Mathematics – M1 (Claude Bernard Lyon 1 University and Jean Monnet Saint-Étienne University). Course in French.
- Applied mathematics, statistics – M1 (Claude Bernard Lyon 1 University). Course in French.
Amount of the Labex Milyon scholarships
Selected candidates under this program will receive 1,000 euros net / month, over a period of 10 months from September 2022 to June 2023 and for two years.
Labex Milyon scholarships do not impose any specific conditions in addition to those imposed by the study program itself. All nationalities are encouraged to participate. All applications will be considered.
How to apply for LabEx Milyon scholarships
To apply for the LabEx Milyon scholarships, you have to fill out this form online. The form allows you to apply for the scholarship and a master or undergraduate program. You don’t have to apply for a program separately.
The deadline for submitting your application is January 04, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. The results will be announced mid-February 2022 .
Documents to be provided
- CV (2 pages maximum),
- Cover letter,
- Scanned version of academic results (all academic years),
- Description of courses taken in 2021-2022 (or 2020-2021 if it is the most recent available),
- Two letters of recommendation (including one from the tutor in 2021-2022 or 2020-2021).
For any questions, please contact: [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter , Instagram, and Facebook to stay up to date with the latest opportunities. Subscribe to our push service (the little red bell, at the bottom right of your screen) to receive real-time notifications directly on your smartphone. Sign up for our newsletter for a summary of monthly and weekly opportunities.
I need a scholarship please