Marshall Scholarships to study in UK for US students | Fully Funded
- Deadlines : 28 September 2021
- Subject : Unrestricted
- Eligibility : Open only to United States citizens
- Value : see below
- Number of Awards: Up to 50
- Tenure: Two Year
Marshall Scholarships finance young Americans of high ability to study for a degree in the United Kingdom. Up to fifty Scholars are selected each year to study at graduate level at an UK institution in any field of study.
Marshall Scholars strengthen the enduring relationship between the British and American peoples, their governments and their institutions. Marshall Scholars are talented, independent and wide-ranging, and their time as Scholars enhances their intellectual and personal growth.[irp posts=”7081″ name=”Canada Public University Scholarships 2021-2022″]
Benefits of the Marshall Scholarships
- University fees,
- Cost of living expenses,
- Annual book grant,
- Thesis grant,
- Research and daily travel grants,
- Fares to and from the United States,
- Where applicable, a contribution towards the support of a dependent spouse.
Eligibility for Marshall Scholarships
To be eligible for a 2022 Marshall Scholarship, candidates must :
- Be citizens of the United States of America (at the time they apply for a scholarship);
- (By the time they take up their scholarship, ie September 2022) hold their first undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college or university in the United States;
- Have obtained a grade point average of not less than 3.7 on their undergraduate degree at the time of application. We do not accept rounded GPA’s.
- Have graduated from their first undergraduate college or university after April 2019.
- Not have studied for, or hold a degree or degree-equivalent qualification from a British University or GCSE or A Levels taken at school in the UK.
How to apply
Applications are made in one of eight regions in the United States. Candidates may apply in one region only – either that in which they have their permanent home address or ordinary place of residence/employment, or that in which they are studying.
To apply, please follow these steps :
- Create an account,
- Fill out the form and submit it through the system to your undergraduate institution,
- Your institution ensures that your application is complete and decides whether to endorse it or not,
- If your Institution decides to endorse your application, they will add the letter of endorsement and will then submit it through the system to the appropriate regional committee.
Candidates should contact the appropriate contact at their institution if they are considering applying for a Marshall Scholarship.APPLY OFFICIAL WEBSITE
I want to study in canada an I don’t have any money I need your help please