Paris-Saclay University scholarships program
This post is also available in: Français
Paris-Saclay University, France, is offering numerous scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year. These scholarships are aimed at international students admitted to a master’s degree.
About Paris-Saclay University scholarships
DEADLINE: May 14, 2022.
OPEN TO: All nationalities.
FINANCING: Fully funded.
UNIVERSITY:: Universiy of Paris-Saclay.
The master’s degrees taught in one of the following establishments are concerned :
- Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay),
- Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS),
- Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE),
- Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay),
- Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
Paris-Saclay University scholarships are granted for 1 or 2 years to students admitted to a master’s degree at the University of Paris-Saclay, depending on the level of admission (M1 or M2) and subject to obtaining the necessary credits for the passage to the next level.
Identification of candidates
Only students who receive an e-mail from Paris-Saclay University suggesting that they apply for an IDEX grant from Paris-Saclay University will be able to complete an application.
Amount and payment of the scholarship
The Paris-Saclay University scholarship amounts to € 10,000 per year. It is paid by the university for the entire duration of the academic year and for a stay of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
A maximum flat-rate allowance of €1,000 for travel and visa costs is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
The laureates will not receive their scholarship and transport allowance until they have arrived in France and administratively registered in the master for which they have been admitted.
Deadline for receipt of complete files: May 14, 2022.
Students admitted to a master’s degree from the University of Paris-Saclay operated by one of the institutions mentioned above.
Among these students, only those belonging to one of the categories mentioned below can be selected to apply.
- “Newly-arrived” students (foreign students who have arrived in a regular situation for the first time in France to do their master’s at the University of Paris-Sacaly) and aged 30 years or less in the year of selection.
- Students of foreign nationality who have been present on French territory for less than one following year or who have followed non-degree training or an internship.
- Students of foreign nationality who have been on French territory for less than a year during language training (FLE, etc.).
- Students who have already stayed in France, as part of a mobility during their studies (such as Joint Erasmus Mundus Masters, mobility as part of an exchange, etc.) without issuing a French higher education diploma .
Are not eligible :
- All students who have been or have been enrolled in a French institution during their course, except international students enrolled in a French educational institution abroad,
- Students who have experienced an interruption of studies of more than 3 consecutive years.
- Students also receiving funding for an amount greater than € 600 per month.
Courses / disciplines
All disciplines are concerned. Please consult the list of masters, below, awarded by each institution to learn more about the procedures for submitting your application and the specific deadlines.
List of masters Agroparistech
List of masters Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay)
List of masters CentraleSupelec
List of masters Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay)
List of masters INSTN-CEA
List of masters Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS)
List of masters Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE)
List of masters Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ)
Selection of laureates, evaluation criteria
The winners are selected by a jury made up of experts who are members of the establishments of the University of Paris-Saclay. The evaluation criteria take into account the following elements:
- Academic level,
- Personnal project,
- Specifically for candidates admitted to M2: reasoned motivation for pursuing a thesis in a laboratory at the University of Paris-Saclay.
Step 1: Students must first submit their online applications for a Master’s program offered at one of the institutions concerned by the scholarship. Remember, each institution has its own admission procedures and portal. Some even have a specific application portal for each master. Follow the links containing the list of masters by establishment mentioned in the “Training / discipline” section, you will find there all the information necessary for the success of your application.
Step 2: If your application for a master’s degree has been selected, you will automatically receive an internet link by email to the scholarship application form to be completed online.
Step 3: The referees designated by the candidate in step 2, will receive an e-mail containing a web link to a recommendation form. They will have to complete it online and validate it before the call closing date. The candidate will be automatically informed by e-mail of the validation of each form.
Step 4: The scholarship application file will be considered complete once the recommendation forms have been completed and validated by the two referees. No specific message will be sent to the candidate informing him that his file is complete.
It will be up to the candidate to ensure that the referees have completed and validated the recommendation forms before the closing date of the call for applications indicated in the email invitation to apply.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]
Hello I am From Bangladesh.I want to apply for Master’s degree in France.. Can you help me?