This post is also available in: Français
International education and training has long been one of the TaiwanICDF’s core operations, among many others. Human resources development programs play a vital role in assisting partner countries achieve sustainable development, and education is a crucial mechanism for training workforces in developing countries. The TaiwanICDF provides scholarships for higher education and has developed undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan.
1. Airfare: The TaiwanICDF arranges economy class, return tickets for the most-direct flights to and from Taiwan.
2. Housing: All students must reside in student dormitories.
3. Tuition fees: The TaiwanICDF covers tuition fees as required by a student’s university.
4. Credit fees: Credit fees, which vary with the number of credits registered, are also covered as required by a student’s university.
5. Insurance: In addition to the mandatory student safety insurance set by the Ministry of Education, each student must be insured for accident and medical coverage while in Taiwan. The TaiwanICDF covers insurance fees for the entire duration of a student’s program.
6. Textbook costs: The costs of textbooks purchased as required by instructors are covered by the TaiwanICDF, subject to the approval of the director of the student’s institute.
(1) Undergraduate Program: Each student receives NT$12,000 per month as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. This is deposited into a student’s local bank account on a monthly basis.
(2) Master’s Program: Each student receives NT$15,000 per month as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. This is deposited into a student’s local bank account on a monthly basis.
(3) Ph.D. Program: Each student receives NT$17,000 per month as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. This is deposited into a student’s local bank account on a monthly basis. A student’s host institute may offer to continue paying this monthly allowance for courses exceeding four years; the duration and amount will be determined by the host institute.
Applicants applying for a TaiwanICDF scholarship must meet both the general eligibility criteria and be a national of a country on the List of Countries Eligible for TaiwanICDF Scholarship. Applicants must also meet the Regulations Governing Visiting, Resident, and Permanent Residency of Aliens set by ROC (Taiwan) National Immigration Agency.
Note: All Undergraduate Programs only accept applications submitted by citizens of allied countries of ROC (Taiwan).
Ci-dessous les programmes d’études disponibles pour les bourses TaiwanICDF. Pour déposer votre candidature, cliquez sur le lien correspondant :
- Ph.D. in Tropical Agriculture
- Master in Tropical Agriculture
- Undergraduate in Tropical Agriculture
- International Undergraduate in Business Administration (IUP in BA)
- International Master of Business Administration (IMBA)
- International Master in International Studies in College of International Affairs
- International Master of Business Administration in Technology Management
- International Master in Information Systems and Applications
- Graduate Institute of International Human Resource Development (IHRD)
- Ph. D. in International Health
- Master’s in International Health
- International Master in Aquaculture Technology and Management
- International Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- International Master in Electric Power Engineering (IMEPE)
- International Master in Industrial Engineering and Management
- International Nursing Master of Science Program
- International Master in Agricultural Economics
- International Master in Civil Engineering and Management (ICEM)
- MBA of International Business and Trade
- Undergraduate in International Business and Trade
- Undergraduate in Journalism and Mass Communication
- M. Sc. in Tropical Medicine
- International Master in Health Care Administration
- Ph.D. in Global Health and Health Security
- International Master of the Arts in Cultural and Creative Industries (IMCCI)
- International Master of Agriculture (IMPA)
- International Bachelor of Agribusiness (IBPA)
- Master in Educational Leadership and Management Development
- School of Medicine for International Students
- International Bachelor in Computer Science and Information Engineering
The annual application period runs, in principle, from January 1 to March 15. For 2021 Scholarship program, the application period runs from January 1 to March 15, 2021.
Applicants should submit the documents listed below to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office in their country. Applicants must ensure that they submit accurate and complete documentation; failure to do so will result in the application not being processed.
Please also note: 1. Late submissions will not be accepted and/or processed. 2. All Undergraduate Programs only accept applications submitted by citizens of allied countries of ROC(Taiwan).
- A photocopy of applicant’s passport or other document showing proof of nationality.
- A photocopy of applicant’s highest-level diploma and academic transcripts.
- A photocopy of applicant’s English proficiency certificate.
- Two letters of reference.
- Any other documents specifically requested by an ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office.