This post is also available in: Français
Applications for the University of Bologna scholarships are now open for the 2022-2023 academic year. International students can apply for an undergraduate or master’s degree program.
To encourage international students to enroll in its degree programs, the University of Bologna will fund 15 scholarships worth € 11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and several more full exemptions from tuition fees for a total amount of € 80,000 (Unibo Action 1).
If you are looking for an undergraduate scholarship, its call for applications
will be launched in February 2022 is now open. Details are below.
About University of Bologna scholarships
LEVEL: Undergraduate, Master,
DEADLINE: 31 May 2022 for Undergraduate, 31 March 2022 of Master.
FUNDING: €11.059 per year or tuition fee exemptions.
OPEN TO: All nationalities.
UNIVERSITY: University of Bologna.
About the University of Bologna
The University of Bologna is a public research university in Bologna, Italy. Founded in 1088. It is the oldest continuously operating university in the world.
It is one of the most prestigious Italian universities, generally ranking first in national, European and international rankings both as a whole and for specific fields.
The QS 2021 World University Rankings ranked the University of Bologna 166th in the world. In the Times Higher Education 2021 World University Rankings, it ranks 167th in the world.
Benefits of the University of Bologna scholarships
The University of Bologna offers to selected candidates two types of scholarships: full exemption from tuition fees and annual allowances of € 11,059 euros.
The scholarships will be paid in three installments. Payment procedures will begin in October, March, and July. The duration of the Bologna scholarship is one or two years.
- All international students are eligible, EU citizens are eligible too.
- You must satisfy the admission requirements for the chosen study program or will meet these requirements at the time of enrollment.
- For master scholarships, you must take the GRE test by the application deadline. The GRE is one of the aptitude and skills assessment tests that can be taken at accredited centers in several countries around the world. The tests are in English. You must register for the tests on the websites of the managing institutions.
- For undergraduate scholarships, you must take the SAT (for US students only) or TOLC (for international students, can be done online) test by the application deadline.
- Your age must not exceed 30 years at the deadline of this call.
Available Fields of study
The University of Bologna offers 101 undergraduate programs (12 are taught in English), and 131 master’s programs, 68 of which are taught in English in the following areas:
- Agricultural and food sciences,
- Economics and Management,
- Engineering and architecture,
- Social science,
- Languages and literature,
- Interpretation and translation,
- Law, Pharmacy and biotechnology,
- Political Sciences,
- Sports Sciences,
- Veterinary Medicine,
For a complete list of study programs, visit this page.
Important: You must take the GRE, SAT or TOLC test before the applications’ deadline. You can take these test face-to-face or remotely.
How to apply for University of Bologna scholarships
Anyone wishing to apply must:
- Log on to studenti.unibo.it, go to the “Register” section and register;
- Fill in all the required fields. Foreign students who do not have an Italian tax code number must go to the “International students registration” section and follow the instructions to create an Unibo username and password.
- After the first access, the PUK code must be replaced by a personal password.
- Log in to studenti.unibo.it, enter your Unibo username and password, then click on “Calls”;
- Select the scholarships type (Master or undergraduate).
- Enter all the required details.
- Download all required documents in PDF format.
Applicants must include with their application:
- A copy of their valid passport. EU citizens can attach a copy of their identity document;
- A copy of their unofficial GRE, SAT or TOLC score report;
- A certificate confirming the qualification required for admission to the chosen study program, as well as the transcripts with the exams passed and the related grades;
All documents presented by applicants must be in English, Italian, French, or Spanish.
The last date to apply to the University of Bologna 2022 scholarships in Italy is March 31, 2022, for Master and 31 May 2022 for Undergraduate
READ MORE :