This post is also available in: Français
In order to strengthen the presence of international students and to foster the creation of an ever more global community, the University of Pavia (UNIPV) is awarding 150 scholarships to all international students for the academic year 2022/2023. The University of Pavia will award scholarships on a “first-come, first-served” basis to students enrolling in an undergraduate or master’s program.
The University of Pavia is a public university located in Pavia, Lombardy, Italy. It is one of the oldest universities in the world. UNIPV has over 20,000 students from Italy and around the world. According to USNews rankings, the University of Pavia is ranked 289ᵉ in the world.
About the University of Pavia Scholarships
DEADLINE: May 31, 2022.
LEVEL: Bachelor, Master.
FUNDING: Tuition fee waiver.
TARGET GROUP: All nationalities.
HOST COUNTRY: Italy.
UNIVERSITY: University of Pavia.
Benefits of the scholarships of the University of Pavia
UNIPV scholarships are awarded in the form of a fee waiver. The fee waiver is effectively applied when the eligible student completes the registration process. In general, the tuition fees at the University of Pavia range from 400 to 4,500 euros per year depending on the program.
The fee waiver is effective for the first year only and cannot be extended or renewed.
To be eligible for the University of Pavia scholarships, all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have a non-Italian nationality.
- Have a residence outside Italy.
- Hold a high school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree obtained outside Italy.
- Apply and be admitted to one of the eligible Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (see below).
For a list of bachelor’s and master’s degree programs eligible for the University of Pavia scholarships, please visit this link (Page 3-4).
How to apply to the University of Pavia scholarships?
The scholarship application must be submitted at the time of application to a study program on the online platform apply.unipv.eu by May 31, 2022.
To apply for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program at the University of Pavia, follow the steps below:
- Register on the apply.unipv.eu platform by creating an account. When registering, insert the code “FW_UNIPV_22_23” in the section “I have a reference code”.
- Complete your application by filling out all the required data and uploading the necessary documents.
- Officially submit the application by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button.
For more information, please email [email protected].
READ MORE :