This post is also available in: Français
The University of Strasbourg has issued a call for applications for Eiffel Excellence Scholarships. If you are interested, make sure to apply before Friday, November 24, 2023.
The prestigious Eiffel Excellence Scholarships program offers international students an exceptional opportunity to pursue high-level studies in France, with funding for up to 36 months across various fields of study.
The University of Strasbourg, an iconic institution located in Alsace, boasts a rich and prestigious academic history dating back to 1538. It is often regarded as one of the oldest and most renowned universities in Europe, with 41,058 students, including 20.5% international students.
The Eiffel Scholarship at the University of Strasbourg
DEADLINE : November 24, 2023.
LEVEL: Master et Engineering.
Eligible Fields of Study
The Eiffel Scholarship at the University of Strasbourg covers the following fields:
- Biology and Health;
- Ecological Transition;
- Mathematics and Digital Science;
- Engineering and Engineering Sciences.
- History, Language, and French Civilization;
- Law and Political Science;
- Economics and Management.
The application process for Eiffel Excellence Scholarships at the University of Strasbourg is as follows:
- Register on this form to create your login.
- Log in to fill out the information form. You will need the following information: your degrees, grades, ranking, CV, and the name of the program you wish to pursue at the University of Strasbourg.
- Download the PDF version once the input is complete.
- Send the application by email to the Master’s program coordinator before November 24, 2023, and copy [email protected] for application tracking. You can find the contact information for the Master’s and Engineering program coordinators in the program descriptions.
After the applications are submitted, they will be evaluated by the components of the University of Strasbourg and then forwarded to Campus France by the International Relations Department. Successful applicants will be informed of the results of their application.
Documents to Include
Your application for the Eiffel Scholarship at the University of Strasbourg should include the following documents. Send 1 PDF per supporting document and follow the file-naming instructions:
- Information form (LASTNAME_Firstname_Application.pdf).
- Copy of your passport or identity card (LASTNAME_Firstname_Passport.pdf).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in French or English (LASTNAME_Firstname_CV.pdf).
- Diplomas and ranking (LASTNAME_Firstname_Ranking.pdf).
- Transcripts of the last three years (LASTNAME_Firstname_Grades.pdf).
- Language certificate or diploma (if applicable) (LASTNAME_Firstname_Languages.pdf).
- Professional project written in French or English, on one or two pages. Explain your choice of studying in France in relation to your previous studies and your future career (LASTNAME_Firstname_ProfessionalProject.pdf).
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the coordinator of your Master’s or Engineering program at the University of Strasbourg.
The deadline to apply for the Eiffel Scholarship at the University of Strasbourg is November 24, 2023.