Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships at the University of Oxford
This post is also available in: Français
Applications for the Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships at the Oxford University, UK, are now open for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships Program cultivates the leaders of tomorrow by providing outstanding university graduates and professionals from developing and emerging economies with the opportunity to pursue fully-funded graduate studies at the University of Oxford, combined with a comprehensive program of leadership development, long-term mentoring and networking.
Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships in nutshell
DEADLINE: 7 January or 31 January 2023 (depending on program).
FINANCING: Fully funded.
OPEN TO: Students from transition and emerging economies throughout Africa, Asia and South America.
HOST UNIVERSITY: University of Oxford.
What the Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships offer?
The scholarship will cover 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £15,609). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
To be eligible for this scholarship program, you must meet your course’s requirements and be a citizen of one of the following countries:
Click to expand
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- China Tibet
- China, Hong Kong SAR
- China, Macau SAR
- Congo, Dem. Rep.
- Congo, Rep.
- Costa Rica
- Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- French Guiana
- Gambia, The
- Korea (North)
- Korea (South)
- Lao PDR
- Macedonia, FYR
- Marshall Islands
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Palestinian territories
- Papua New Guinea
- Russian Federation
- Saint Helena
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Taiwan (Republic of China)
- Timor-Leste (East Timor)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- Western Sahara
All courses are taught in English and you will be required to evidence your English language proficiency.
Below, the complete list of eligible courses:
- BCL Bachelor of Civil Law
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- MJur Magister Juris
- MPP Master of Public Administration and Policy
- MSc Advanced Computer Science
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MSc Comparative Social Policy
- MSc Contemporary Chinese Studies
- MPhil in Development Studies
- MSt Diplomatic Studies
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Education (Comparative and International Education)
- MSc Education (Higher Education)
- MSc Energy Systems
- MSc Environmental Change and Management
- MSc Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc Financial Economics
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc Global Health Science and Epidemiology
- MSc International Health and Tropical Medicine
- MSt Islamic Studies and History
- MSt Jewish Studies
- MSt Korean Studies
- MSc Latin American Studies
- MSc Law and Finance
- MSc Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- MSc Migration Studies
- MSc Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- MSc Modern South Asian Studies
- MSc Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MSc Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- MSc Social Science of the Internet
- MSc Sustainability, Enterprise and the Environment
- MSc Water Science, Policy and Management
How to apply for the Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships?
To be eligible for consideration for this scholarship, applicants must apply and be successful in being offered a place on their course at the University of Oxford.
In addition, you must select the Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the University’s graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant December or January deadline for your course.
You must also complete a Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and upload it, together with your graduate application form, by the deadline.
So let’s summarize the process:
- Create an account on the University of Oxford’s admission portal.
- Once you created an account, login into the portal and start your application by filling the form.
- Select the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme in the University of Oxford Scholarships section.
- Complete the Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and upload it together with your graduate application form.
APPLY OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK