This post is also available in: Français
Applications for the fully funded Azerbaijan scholarships program is now open for International students. The program provides an opportunity for selected candidates to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at the preparatory courses, undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, general medicine/residency programs.
About Azerbaijan government scholarships
DEADLINE : April 1, 2022.
LEVEL : Preparatory courses, Bachelor, Master, PhD, general medicine.
FINANCING : Fully funded.
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS : 40.
OPEN TO : Citizens of the OIC and the NAM member countries (see below).
COUNTRY : Azerbaijan.
Amount of Azerbaijan scholarships
the Azerbaijan scholarships cover:
- Tuition fees.
- International flight (once in a year, economy class).
- Monthly allowance (800 AZN, includes meals, accommodation, and cost of utilities).
- Medical insurance.
- Visa and registration cost.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for Azerbaijan scholarships, candidate must be :
- A citizen of the OIC and the NAM member countries.
- For undergraduate and general medicine programs, younger than 25.
- For graduate and residency programs, younger than 30.
- For doctoral programs, younger than 40.
List of participating universities
- ADA University—http://www.ada.edu.az/en-US/Pages/home.aspx
- Azerbaijan University of Languages—http://adu.edu.az/en/
- Azerbaijan State Agricultural University—http://www.adau.edu.az/
- Azerbaijan State University of Economics—http://unec.edu.az/en/
- Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts—http://www.admiu.edu.az/en.php
- Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University—http://www.asoiu.edu.az/en
- Baku Higher Oil School—http://www.bhos.edu.az/en/index
- Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University—http://www.adpu.edu.az/
- Azerbaijan Arts Academy—https://www.azra.edu.az/eng
- Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction—http://azmiu.edu.az/?lang=en
- Azerbaijan National Conservatory—http://conservatory.edu.az/en
- Azerbaijan Technical University—http://aztu.edu.az/azp/
- Azerbaijan Medical University—http://amu.edu.az/en
- Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management—http://atmu.edu.az/
- Baku State University—http://bsu.edu.az/en/
- Baku Engineering University—http://beu.edu.az/en/
- Baku Slavic University—http://bsu-uni.edu.az/en/
- Nakhchivan State University—http://ndu.edu.az//en/
- Baku Music Academy named after Uzeyir Hajibeyov—http://musicacademy.edu.az/
- Western Caspian University—http://wcu.edu.az/en
- Khazar University – http://www.khazar.org/
Submission of application
To be considered for the Azerbaijan scholarships, the candidates must be officially nominated by respective state entities of their country (Ministries, Embassies, etc.) to the Embassies or to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
You are not required to apply to the university separately. The documents of the shortlisted candidates will be sent to the universities by the Selection Committee.
Please take into account that directly submitted applications will not be considered. The candidates must be officially nominated by the respective state entities of their country (Ministries, Embassies, etc.).
Your documents must be officially submitted by the respective state entities of their country (Ministries, Embassies, etc.) to any Embassy or to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- Completed application form https://aida.mfa.gov.az/en/static/22
- Copies of diplomas and transcripts of previous education (high school/college/University), translated into English and certified by an official notary service. The documents obtained in Russian language are required to be certified or notarized without translation into English.
- Copy of Passport
- Medical certificates of good health, indicating negative results for HIV, all types of hepatitis, obtained from any state or private hospital. This certificate must be translated into English and certified by an official notary service.
- CV or Resume.
- Motivation Letter.
- Proof of English Proficiency. It is not mandatory, but preferable.
For more information, please contact : [email protected]
READ ALSO :