This post is also available in: Français
As part of the program launched by the National Research Agency, the University of Lyon (UdL) and partner institutions will co-finance 7 doctoral contracts for 36 months from fall 2021.
The call for applications is open until April 20, 2021.
Summary of the program
LEVEL : Doctorate.
FINANCING : Partial.
DEADLINE : April 20, 2021.
TARGET GROUP : All nationalities.
HOST COUNTRY : France.
HOST ESTABLISHMENT : University of Lyon.
Benefits of the University of Lyon program
In addition to medical coverage, the selected candidates will receive a monthly salary which will be communicated later during their studies.
The candidate must meet the following conditions:
- Have a master’s degree in computer science.
- Have a remarkable academic background
This program is open to French and international students.
Available doctoral subjects
- Robustness and reliability in photonic neural networks
- Develop machine learning tools to reconstruct the three-dimensional spatio-temporal activity of enhancers during embryogenesis of Drosophila melanogaster
- Management of massive access for communication networks IoT, through data-driven learning
- Federated learning for analysis of medical imaging data
- Clustering of temporal mixed data for the modeling of ‘longitudinal surveys
- impact of air pollution on AdmissioNs hospiTalIereS – Analysis and Prediction
- Analysis of deep neural networks with game theory
How to apply
The application file must be sent in the form of a digital archive ( .zip ) whose name will mention your identity and number of the doctoral contract for which you are applying according to the model: LAST NAME_Firstname_Number.zip
This archive will include the files PDF following:
- Your curriculum vitae;
- The transcripts obtained during your training (license and master);
- A cover letter;
- Letters of recommendation from your Masters 1 and Master 2 level internship supervisors, or failing that one of your Masters (or diploma equivalent).
The application file should be sent to the address [email protected]
The application deadline is April 20, 2021, 12pm CEST. Your application will be reviewed by the management team of the doctoral contract for which you are applying. If you are shortlisted, a videoconference audition will be organized between 10 and 21 May 2021 in front of a jury. The composition of the jury will be indicated on this page at the end of April.