- DEADLINE: November 13, 2023.
This post is also available in: Français
Nantes University has launched a call for applications for the Eiffel 2024 scholarship program. The Eiffel scholarships in Nantes are intended for students wishing to pursue Master’s, Engineering, or Doctorate studies. The deadline for submitting applications is set for November 13, 2023.
Nantes University, formerly known as the University of Nantes until 2022, is located in the Loire-Atlantique and Vendée regions. The institution as it exists today was established in 1961, but its origins date back to the Ducal University of Brittany, founded in 1460 in Nantes by Francis II, Duke of Brittany. Nantes University has 37,620 students, including 3,948 international students.
Eligibility criteria for the Eiffel scholarship at Nantes University
To be eligible for the Eiffel scholarship at Nantes University, you must:
- Be of foreign nationality.
- Be born after March 31, 1998.
- Reside abroad.
- Apply for the Eiffel scholarship for the first time.
- Have a language proficiency level that meets the requirements of the intended program.
- Apply exclusively to Nantes University.
- Apply for an eligible program (list provided below).
How to apply for the Eiffel Scholarship at Nantes University?
To apply for the Eiffel Scholarship at Nantes University in Master’s or Engineering programs, follow the four steps below:
- Step 1: Read the student regulations carefully and verify your eligibility.
- Step 2: Choose an eligible program for the Eiffel scholarship (listed above).
- Step 3: Prepare the required documents (listed below).
- Step 4: Fill out one of the forms based on your chosen field of study
If you wish to apply for the Eiffel Scholarship for a Doctorate, please send an email to [email protected], specifying your LAST NAME, FIRST NAME, the name and email of your thesis supervisor at Nantes University, as well as the name of the doctoral school. You can find the list of doctoral programs at Nantes University on this link.
List of required documents.
Any document written in a language other than French or English must be accompanied by its official translation. The list of required documents includes:
- A photocopy of your identity document.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Diplomas and transcripts.
- Language certificate or diploma (if applicable).
- Transcripts from the last three years.
- Professional project statement, written in French or, if not available, in English, on one or two pages. Explain your decision to study in France in relation to your previous studies, as well as your goals and intended career path.
- The program outline for the intended course of study and its complete schedule.
The deadline for submitting applications for the Eiffel scholarship at Nantes University is November 13, 2023.
For any further questions, please contact the European and International Affairs Department at [email protected].