This post is also available in: Français
Applications for the prestigious Eiffel Scholarship Program at the University of Picardie Jules Verne (UPJV) are now open for the academic year 2024/2025. This opportunity is for international students looking to pursue master’s or doctoral studies. The deadline to submit your application is set for December 11, 2023.
The University of Picardie Jules Verne is a French university located in Amiens, in the Hauts-de-France region, the northernmost region of France. Established in 1969, it takes its name from the renowned writer Jules Verne, whose birthplace was the city of Amiens. The university is the result of the merger of several higher education institutions.
For Those in a Hurry
DEADLINE: December 11, 2023.
LEVEL: Master’s and Doctorate.
FUNDING: Full coverage.
Before Submitting Your Application
Before applying for the Eiffel Scholarship at the University of Picardie Jules Verne, you must meet certain prerequisites. For detailed information and practical advice, refer to the article titled “Bourses France Excellence Eiffel 2024-2025.”
Eligible Fields of Study
When choosing your future degree, ensure it stands out in one of the following fields of study:
- Sciences and Technology: Biology and Health, Ecological Transition, Mathematics and Digital Sciences, Engineering.
- Humanities and Social Sciences: History, Language and French Civilization, Law and Political Science, Economics and Management.
To explore the list of Master’s and doctoral programs available at the University of Picardie Jules Verne, visit this link: https://www.u-picardie.fr/catalogue-formations/.
How to Apply for the Eiffel Scholarship at UPJV?
To submit your application for the Eiffel Scholarship at UPJV, send your application package to the International Relations Office at [email protected]. Your application should include the following:
- Copy of your identification document.
- Résumé in French or English.
- Copy of recently obtained diplomas and ranking in the promotion.
- Language certificate or diploma (if applicable).
- Transcripts for the last three years.
- Professional project: explanation of the choice of studies in France compared to previous studies and future career.
- Curriculum of the chosen program and its schedule.
- Letters of recommendation (optional).
For any questions, please contact the International Relations Office at [email protected].
The deadline for submitting applications for the Eiffel Scholarship at UPJV is set for December 11, 2023.
For more information, visit the official website of the University of Picardie Jules Verne.