This post is also available in: Français
The Politecnico di Torino (PoliTO), Italy, has launched the program “ TOPoliTO: attracting the best international students to Politecnico di Torino “, to recruit high-caliber international students for inclusion in bachelor’s and master’s degree courses.
The program aims to strengthen the capacity of the university to attract talented international students, who can access bachelor’s and master’s courses while enjoying the Italian culture and scientific tradition.
About the Politecnico di Torino scholarships
LEVEL : Bachelor (not yet available), Master.
DEADLINE : August 10, 2022 (master’s), Bachelor : TBA.
FINANCING : €8,000
TARGET AUDIENCE : All nationalities.
HOST ESTABLISHMENT : Politecnico di Torino.
Amount of the scholarships
The gross amount of the TOPoliTO scholarship is 8,000 € per year for the 2 years of the program (master). The scholarships cover the two years of the master’s program: 2022-2023 and 2023-2024.
This year, 8 TOPoliTO scholarships are available, distributed as follows:
- Five masters scholarships in a field of engineering.
- Three masters scholarships in the field of architecture.
For Bachelor, no information is available at the moment. Details will be announced shortly.
The application is open to international students who, regardless of their nationalities, meet the following conditions:
- They have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent undergraduate degree from outside Italy.
- They meet the requirements of the Master’s program to which they wish to apply. Please check the requirements by program on this link.
- Thus, they meet the language requirements.
Find the list of master programs eligible for scholarships from Politecnico di Torino on this link.
How to apply for the Politecnico di Torino scholarships?
Applications can only be submitted by students admitted to a master’s degree program at Politecnico di Torino. This means that you need to apply for a master’s degree before applying for the scholarships.
To apply to the Politecnico di Torino scholarships:
- Create an account on the portal Apply @ Polito.
- Log in to the application with the username and password received by email.
- Fill in the necessary information.
For more information, contact: [email protected].