This post is also available in: Français
Since 2007, the Neufert Foundation has been supporting bachelor’s graduates in architecture, urban development and landscape architecture who start and complete a Master’s program with a one-time scholarship.
All students of architecture, urban development and landscape architecture who have completed a bachelor’s degree at a university in Germany and who are beginning and completing a master’s program at an international university are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
Applications are also open to all international students who have completed their studies abroad with a Bachelor’s degree or comparable academic degree and are taking up and completing their Master’s program at a university in Germany.
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION
The application deadline begins annually on 01 March and ends on 15 May.
Applications must be submitted by mail and may not be sent by registered mail.
The date of the postmark is relevant. If a return of documents is desired, a sufficiently prepaid return envelope must be enclosed with the application.
Please send your application to.
Neufert -Stiftung mit Sitz in Weimar
c/o Maringo Computers GmbH
Stolberger Strasse 114a
D – 50933 Cologne
All application documents must be submitted in either German or English.
- Cover letter including the motivation for applying to the scholarship
- Chronological CV with passport photograph
- Notarized copy of Bachelor degree or acknowledged equivalent degree including performance record with all study and examination results obtained
- Reference of a professor at the university, where the student has received the Bachelor degree • Reasons for choosing the particular international university
- Admission / registration of the international university
- Portfolio of at least 4 assignments, including the Bachelor thesis, which will only be accepted if printed in DIN A3 format
The scholarship is granted in the amount of 2.500,00 EUR.
If the student does not begin or interrupts his or her studies, the scholarship holder is obligated to repay any payments received to the foundation within one month. This does not apply to reasons which do not allow continuing due to special obstacles.
After completion of the Master’s program, a documentation of the Master’s thesis must be sent to the Foundation as a printout and data record. The Foundation has the right to publish and exhibit the documentation as part of its publications concerning the scholarship.
- Architectural quality and originality of the submitted works
- Comprehensible explanation for the selection of the Master’s program
- Academic qualification judged by study performances and reference
- Overall grade of the Bachelor degree
- Quality of the application The selection committee is free in the order of their evaluation.
Scholarship holders are selected by organs of the foundation. The selection committee announces its choice immediately. The decision is not subject to appeal in a court of law. Rejections must not be justified.
The Foundation will not provide any information on the procedure during the period of the call for applications. Further regulations are based on the principles and guidelines for scholarships in the currently valid version.OFFICIAL NOTICE