The Jean d’Alembert Fellowship Program University Paris-Saclay France
This post is also available in: Français
Paris-Saclay University wishes to enable highly qualified international scientists to carry out long-term stays (six to twelve months) in one of its laboratories.
The “Jean d’Alembert” scholarship program of the University of Paris-Saclay grants a monthly remuneration of €2,800 net during periods of stay.
Applications must be submitted no later than May 28, 2021 at midnight, via the dedicated form available on the website of the University of Paris-Saclay:
Scientists from all disciplines and all countries are eligible.
Benefits of the Jean d’Alembert Fellowship
The scholarship awarded includes:
- A monthly remuneration of €2800 net.
- A budget of 10k € intended to cover a contribution to expenses linked to the research activities of the beneficiary. Only operating expenses are eligible, staff expenses are excluded.
Eligibility for the “Jean d’Alembert” scholarship
- Doctorate degree (PhD) or equivalent:
- Young researchers program: obtained since less than ten years old at the time of application
- Senior researcher program, obtained for ten years or more at the time of application.
- The candidate must have been recruited for a post of researcher, engineer or teacher-researcher in the home institution.
- Candidates who have resided in France for more than six months at the time of application are not eligible.
- French citizens can apply for the program, provided that their usual place of residence and work has been abroad for at least five years.
The candidate must contact one of the 347 eligible research laboratories (see next section for a contact list). A letter of support from a laboratory director is required. In this letter, he pledges to integrate you fully into his laboratory.
List of laboratory coordinates
The research laboratories of the University of Paris-Saclay cover all scientific disciplines. They mobilize more than 15,000 scientists, researchers and doctoral professors .
You can find the list of Paris-Saclay research laboratories on this link and this lien.
Applicants are selected solely on the basis of the quality of the scientific dossier and the proposed project:
- Quality of the candidate’s scientific file.
- Quality of the proposed project.
Documents to provide
- A complete CV including a list of publications,
- Letters of recommendation, preferably from outside the scope of Paris-Saclay University,
- A research project and possibly a training or seminar program, developed jointly with the host laboratory,
- A letter of support from the director of the host laboratory, who undertakes to fully integrate the candidate into the laboratory.
For the purposes of the selection stage, it is preferable to indicate the graduate school (s) / institute to which the project is attached.
For any question or technical problem, please contact: [email protected]
APPLY SOURCE FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK