This post is also available in: Français
Each year, Politecnico di Milano (POLIMI) offers several merit-based scholarships to the most talented international students admitted into a program of master’s degree in the 1st (September) or 2nd (February) semester. The majority of Politecnico di Milano master programs are taught in English.
Established in 1863, Politecnico di Milano is one of the most outstanding technical universities in Europe, and the largest Italian university in Engineering, Architecture and Design, with over 45,000 students coming from more than 100 countries.
POLIMI is ranked 142 in QS World University Rankings. In the “Engineering and Technology” field, it is ranked as the 20th best in the world. It ranked 6th worldwide in the design subject, 9th for civil and structural engineering, 9th for mechanical engineering, aerospace and 7th for architecture.
Politecnico di Milano has a highly qualified student body and a moderate acceptance rate. All applications are considered on an individual basis and subject to competition. Thus, a strong academic record with competitive scores is imperative to increase the chances of getting into Politecnico di Milano.
All students with a complete application will be automatically considered for the available merit-based scholarships.
About the Politecnico di Milano scholarships
DEADLINE : 26th May 2022 for the first semester, 20th July 2022 for the second semester.
LEVEL : Master.
FINANCING : Three categories (see details below).
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS : +100.
OPEN TO : All nationalities.
HOST COUNTRY : Italy.
HOST ESTABLISHMENT : Politecnico di Milano.
Available Scholarships programs
The Polytechnic University of Milan offers 3 scholarship programs:
- Polo di Cremona Platinum scholarships : €10,000 gross per year and tuition fees waiver.
- Polo di Piacenza Gold scholarships : €5,000 per year, accommodation “Morigi” Residence (valued at €269 per month), breakfast and one meal per day and tuition fees waiver.
- Silver scholarships : A tuition fee waiver (valued at €3,900).
A maximum of 8 Platinum and 36 Gold scholarships are available. The number of SILVER scholarships is unknown.
To be eligible for the Polimi scholarships program, you must, first, apply for any master program and be admitted to it. There are no specific conditions to be considered for these scholarships.
This is a merit-based scholarship, which means your grade point average (GPA) is of the most important thing when reviewing your application.
Available Master programs
Politecnico di Milano Master program
- Aeronautical engineering
- Agricultural engineering
- Architectural design and history
- Architecture – Building architecture
- Architecture – Built environment – Interiors
- Architecture and urban design
- Automation and control engineering
- Bioinformatics for computational genomics
- Biomedical engineering
- Building and architectural engineering
- Building engineering
- Computational chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Civil engineering for risk mitigation
- Communication design
- Computer science and computer engineering
- Cyber risk strategy and governance
- Design & amp; Engineering
- Design for the Fashion System
- Digital and Interaction Design
- Electrical engineering
- Energy engineering
- Physical Engineering
- Environmental and regional planning engineering
- Food engineering
- Geoinformatic Engineering
- Integrated Product Design
- Interior and Spatial Design
- Landscape Architecture – Terrestrial Heritage
- Management Engineering
- Management of Built Environment
- Materials engineering and nanotechnology
- Mathematical Engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Mobility engineering
- Musical and acoustic engineering
- Naval and nautical design
- Computing Nuclear Engineering
- Product Service System Design
- Safety and Prevention Engineering in the Process Industry
- IT Space Engineering
- Sustainable architecture and landscaping
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Urban planning and policy design
Application procedures for the Politecnico di Milano scholarships
Applying for a master program at the Politecnico di Milano requires going through these three steps:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION : choose “Register”.
- COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- DOWNLOAD THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.
For more details about how to apply for a master program, visit this link.
For more information about the Politecnico di Milano scholarships, you can contact them here.
The beneficiaries will be selected among those who applied online: before 26th May 2022 for the first semester (September) and before 20th July 2022 for the second semester (February).
Read also :