This post is also available in: Français
The “Voice For Rights International Association Canada” opened up applications for Youth Summit Canada 2022, which is an enlightening program designed for youth especially. IELTS/TOEFL are not required to be a part of Youth Summit 2022.
The Youth Summit Canada 2022 will highlight cross-culture exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global interaction and friendship, collaboration, Sustainable Development Goals, and youth strengthening.
Aspiring young leaders are welcome to join these three days Youth Summit. Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply. Selected candidates will have a chance to experience the magnificent Canada and meet like-minded youth under a single umbrella.
About Youth Summit Canada
TYPE : Fellowship.
DEADLINE : February 27, 2022.
DURATION : 3 days.
FINANCING : Fully funded, except travel expenses from and to origin country.
OPEN TO : All countries.
HOSTING COUNTRY : Canada.
Eligibility for Youth Summit Canada 2022
Youth Led Organization will select a total of 30 outstanding young delegates who are driving social changes around their communities. Whether you are a social activist, student, vlogger or a blogger, you are encouraged to apply for this fellowship if you meet the following requirements :
- You should be 18-35 years of age for the Fully Funded Category, and for Observer you should be more than 18 years of age (on your expenses in this case).
- Passionate towards social change.
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level.
- Motivated young students with no social experience are also eligible to apply but need to express his/her vision for social change.
- You should have a passport (If not, attach a National ID of your Country).
- You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL for this Youth Summit.
What will be covered?
There are 10 Fully Funded seats for the best motivated Young Leaders :
- Award recognizing their efforts.
- Accommodation for the whole period of Summit Program.
- Fellowship Kit.
- Site Seeing.
- Cultural Evening Ceremony.
- Celebration Party.
- To stimulate cross culture, peace, and companionship between youth of different countries.
- To develop leadership, team building, entrepreneurial skills among participants and empowering them to take leadership on UN-Sustainable Development Goals.
- To encourage delegates to find themselves through various methodologies of self-exploration.
- To invigorate and achieve greater self-awareness, a positive sense of well-being among delegates of different countries.
How to apply to the Youth Summit Canada 2022?
To apply to the Youth Summit Canada 2022, you simply need to fill in this form.
The following category of people are exempted from any fees :
- Current student (requires Student ID) and age between 18-24 years (applicable to any nationality).
- Or applying from the USA and Canada.
- Or Profession Of Law or Government Teacher (Requires official ID).
If you do fall under no one of the aforementioned category, there is a fee of 50USD.
For more information, please do contact Voice For Rights International Association Canada, or through their Facebook page.
READ ALSO :