This post is also available in: Français
Interested in biomedical engineering and medical applications? Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join one of the top-level interdisciplinary Master program, fully taught in English, in France. Selected students will benefit from a very dynamic research environment, early immersion in a research laboratory and will be awarded a Master fellowship.
The Interdisciplinary Thematic Institute of the University of Strasbourg, France, offers a number of merit-based scholarships, named Mobil’ITI Healthtech. Selected students will benefit from a monthly allowance, travel, and installation.
HealthTech welcomes high-level students from various disciplines, including but not limited, students in engineering science or computer science, Medical students, and students in economics. Subjects taught range from medical imaging, robotics and artificial intelligence to economics, data science and medicine.
Worth mentioning that University of Strasbourg is ranked #253 in Best Global Universities.
About HealthTech Master’s Scholarship
May 16, 2022. Closed.
LEVEL: Master (M1 or M2).
FUNDING: Fully funded.
TARGET GROUP: All nationalities.
HOST COUNTRY: France.
Scholarship amount and benefits
The HealthTech Master’s scholarship includes:
- A package of €950 per month for 10 months (Master 1 students) or 5 months (Master 2 students).
- Exemption from tuition fees at the University of Strasbourg.
- €500 in assistance with settling-in costs (the year of arrival).
- €600 contribution to travel costs for students residing less than 4,000 km from Strasbourg, or €1,000 if the distance is greater than 4,000 km (the year of arrival).
HealthTech welcomes highly talented students from various disciplines, including but not limited to engineering science, computer science, medicine, and economics.
1st year Master track : Students holding a BSc (or equivalent) in one of the fields compatible with HealthTech’s training program are welcome to apply. Students should have good background knowledge in fundamental disciplinary fields (mathematics, physics, engineering science and computer science). Considering the multidisciplinary aspect of the program, a basic understanding of physiology, optics and biomechanics would be a plus.
2nd year Master track: Students can directly apply to the 2nd year Master track in the following cases:
- Students in their 3rd cycle of medical studies and medical doctors wishing to pursue an M.Sc.
- Students enrolled in the MD-PhD medicine-science program and holding a 1st year M.Sc.
- Students holding a 1st year M.Sc. (or equivalent) in one of the fields compatible with HealthTech’s training program.
How to apply for the HealthTech scholarships?
The application procedure is as follows:
- On the eCandidat platform, apply for the IRIV Master, HealthTech track. The platform is currently open.
- You will be asked to provide the following documents: Copy of ID, photo ID, transcript of baccalaureate results, CV, motivation letter, copies of your previous diplomas, academic transcripts of the last 2-4 years, proof of proficiency in English.
- Add the scholarship’s application form to the application package. The application form is available for download on the eCandidat platform, once you have created an account and selected the HealthTech training program.
Whatever your nationality, applications are made via the e-Candidat platform.
Supporting documents (mainly transcripts) must be written in French or English. The deadline to apply for the Master Healthtech program and the HealthTech scholarship is May 16, 2022.
For any questions related to the Healthtech Master or the scholarship, please visit the official website of the program.
You might also like :