This post is also available in: Français
Each year, Rotary awards up to 130 fully funded “Peace fellowships” for dedicated leaders from around the world to study at one of our peace centers. The Rotary Peace fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and internship and field-study expenses.
The Rotary Foundation will award up to 50 fully funded fellowships for master’s degrees and 80 for certificate studies at premier universities. Fellows can choose to study at any eligible university in the USA, Japan, England, Australia, or Sweden.
Since the program began in 2002, the Rotary Peace Centers have trained more than 1,500 fellows who now work in over 115 countries. Many serve as leaders in governments, NGOs, education and research institutions, peacekeeping and law enforcement agencies, and international organizations like the United Nations and the World Bank.
About Rotary Peace Fellowships
DEADLINE : 15 May 2022.
LEVEL : Master, Professional development certificate.
FINANCING : Fully funded.
OPEN TO : All nationalities.
HOST COUNTRIES : USA, Japan, England, Australia, Sweden.
Benefits and amount of the Rotary Fellowships
Rotary Peace Center is awarding 130 fully funded fellowships. The Peace fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and internship and field-study expenses. There are 50 fellowships for master’s degrees and 80 for certificate studies at premier universities.
This is where Rotary Peace alumni work now :
Eligibility for Rotary Peace Fellowships
The ideal candidate for the Rotary Peace Fellowships, regardless of their nationality, is:
- Academically strong.
- Has a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Be proficient in English (proof of proficiency is not mandatory).
- Has work experience in peace and development.
- Demonstrate a commitment to peace and conflict resolution.
- Able to undertake extensive reading and research.
- Able to participate actively within a diverse cohort of students.
The program is looking for early career candidates. After the program, candidates should be willing to share their work and experience, staying in touch with peace fellows in their region and maintaining strong connections with Rotary members.
For more information about your eligibility, take the eligibility quiz.
Master’s program university partners
- Duke University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
- International Christian University, Tokyo, Japan
- University of Bradford, Bradford, England
- University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
- Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
Professional development certificate university partners
How to apply to the Rotary Peace Fellowships?
To apply to the Rotary Peace Fellowships, follow these steps to ensure that your application receives consideration.
- Review the eligibility restrictions.
- Research the curriculum and programs at each of the Rotary Peace Centers. You will be asked to rank two centers you prefer for the Master’s program and up to two centers for the certificate program if you meet the eligibility criteria for both programs.
- Engage with Rotary. Use the Club Finder to locate the Rotary club nearest you. Connecting with a club is a great way to learn about Rotary’s work in your community and around the world. A club recommendation is optional, but strongly recommended as part of your application.
- Submit your application by 15 May. Applications require a resume, academic and/or professional recommendations, essays, transcripts, social impact plan (certificate only), and test scores (master’s only). All materials must be in English.
- Get endorsed. In early June, if your application meets the qualification and eligibility criteria, it will be automatically assigned to a trained Rotary endorser. Your assigned endorser will reach out to you to schedule an interview during the month of June. After your interview, the Rotary endorser will submit an endorsement decision for your application by 1 July.
- Await selection results. Email notifications will be sent in November. If you are chosen for a fellowship, you will be told at which Peace Center you will study.
- Apply for admission (master’s only) to the university where your Peace Center is located. Being selected for the fellowship does not mean you have been admitted to the university.
Candidates have until 15 May 2022 to submit applications to The Rotary Peace Fellowships program. Rotary endorsers must submit endorsements to The Rotary Foundation by 1 July 2022.
For more information, contact Rotary Foundation here.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more opportunities.
I got admission in CMH medical college LAHORE Pakistan.Going to start classes next week. my annual fees is 1600000 pak rupees per year. can I get financial aid
Suite à la réception de votre message pour la demande d’une bourse Plus de soucis si vous voulez postuler pour une demande de bourse d’étude. Désormais, vous pouvez facilement étudier, vivre et travailler aux USA-CANADA- FRANCE- BELGIQUE- SUISSE- ALLEMAGNE-Italie-Londres-Hollandes.Tout ceci grâce à l’Appui de l’UNICEF et l’UNESCO à l’Organisation -bourse-Aide-Afrique.Veuillez envoyez votre demande a l’adresse indiqué ci dessous pour plus d’infos: Intercontinental-bourse-Institute-Aide-Afrique-européen) email: [email protected]