This post is also available in: Français
The University of Toulon is implementing a program of excellence scholarships for international Master’s students. This program is designed to support the institution’s identity axis. The call for applications for the 2024 campaign is open until Friday, January 19, 2024.
The program allows the selection of 3 international students who will benefit from an excellence scholarship to finance a master’s level degree program:
- 12 months for enrollment in M2.
- Up to 24 months for enrollment in M1.
University of Toulon Scholarship Overview
DEADLINE: January 19, 2024.
LEVEL: Master’s (M1 or M2).
FUNDING: 950 euros per month.
Amount of the Scholarship
The monthly amount of the University of Toulon Master’s Excellence Scholarship is set at €950. The first payment will be made upon the student’s arrival at UTLN. Scholarship recipients will be given priority for accommodation in CROUS residences.
The University of Toulon Master’s Excellence Scholarships are awarded based on the following criteria:
- Must have foreign nationality. Applicants with dual nationality, one of which is French, are not eligible. Students currently studying in France, regardless of their nationality, are not eligible.
- Foreign students who already receive a French government scholarship under another program at the time of application are not eligible. Cumulation with a stipend for an internship is allowed.
- The candidate’s Bachelor’s degree must have been awarded by a foreign university.
- The minimum average required in the third year of Bachelor’s studies is 15/20.
- Minimum language proficiency required is C1 in French and B2 in English.
- The proposed research paper/internship topic must align with a strategic axis of UTLN: https://www.univ-tln.fr/Research-Strategy.html
- The candidate commits to maintaining a connection with their home university (ambassador/competent representative of UTLN there).
Available Master’s Programs at the University of Toulon
For the complete and up-to-date list of Master’s programs available at the University of Toulon, please visit this page. You will find detailed information about the various Master’s programs offered, including their descriptions, admission requirements, and contacts for further information.
To apply to the University of Toulon Master’s Excellence Scholarships, follow these steps:
- Contact the International Relations Service (IRS) at [email protected], specifying your name and the chosen Master’s specialization.
- The IRS will connect you with the responsible for the chosen Master’s program.
- If the responsible teacher agrees to support your application, SRI will grant you access to the platform dedicated to submitting your application. In this case, you have until January 19, 2024, to submit the completed and signed form with the teacher and provide all the required documents.
The evaluation of applications is carried out by a dedicated commission, which proposes scholarship awards to the university president. This commission will meet in March, and the results will be announced in April.
For any questions, please contact the International Relations Service at [email protected].